This vegan, honey lip balm brings you the sweet smell of honey along with Greek mythology inspired art. Readers of Greek Mythology stories and the Percy/Heroes books may be familiar with nectar. Nectar is known as the drink of the gods and contains mystical and healing abilities. We decided to scent this lip balm honey because it is theorized that ancient writers were referencing honey when mentioning nectar.
Our lip balms all use easy to read ingredients. You can be confident in what you are putting on your lips because we don't use added chemicals with names only a wizard can pronounce.
The base of our balms use coconut oil and cocoa butter that blend nicely into your skin. Our ingredients are also vegan friendly.
No sweeteners are added to our lip products. Added sweetness will often cause a wearer to lick the lip balm off their lips because of the flavor.
- Ingredients: sunflower oil, cocoa butter, candelilla wax, coconut oil, vitamin e (from safflower oil) flavor and essential oils. Vegan friendly ingredients.
- .2oz of product in a lip balm twist tube
- Alcohol free. Phthalate free.
- Made in a kitchen that also makes foods with nuts and other allergens.
- Use for the lips only. Not intended for ingestion.
- Please review all ingredients before applying.
- Bath and body products with broken safety seals cannot be returned due to safety and health concerns.