The Scout Collection: Special Edition Candles
Inspiration always happens at conventions. At the Supernatural Pittsburgh convention, I approached Scout Villegas about collaborating on a project where we can combine her art with our candles. Scout agreed and this collection was born!
For our inaugural candles, we decided to give “Grace of Gabe” and “Grace of Chuck” an upgrade to special Scout jars. Each jar features an illustration designed specifically for the candle. The blends are 15oz of heavenly smelling wax centered with a wood wick for a more eco friendly burn. Each jar will be lined with glitter to add extra shine while burning. (Since the jars can be collectible as well, we recommend using a candle warmer if you don’t want to burn down your candle. You’ll still get the scent without losing the wax.)
Also, be sure to tag us on social media if you get yours signed!! We wanna see it.
The “Flaming Scout” started as a joke on twitter. When asked what candle blends I should bring to a convention, Scout replied that I need to bring “custom scout scent, it smells like french toast and fire”. A friend then commented that it needed to have the flaming scout gif on it… I cannot say no to a challenge… and the Flaming Scout was born.
Shipping: Each candle jar weights over 2lbs including the wax and glass. When you check out, it will automatically ship them as a Medium Rate USPS Priority Box. If I am able to get a cheaper mailing rate, I will refund you any shipping overpayments. Also, if you will be attending any convention I am at, I can deliver the candle to you personally. You just need to let me know and order 7-10 days prior to the convention.
Our candles are made with a paraffin and soy wax blend to give you a great scent when the candle is burned. To help maintain your candle and get optimal use, we always recommend trimming your candle wicks and to burn until their is an inch of wax melted before blowing it out. Be sure to always follow the candle safety instructions listed on the bottom of the product and on our website. Learn more about candle care to get the most from your product and to learn best practice safety.
- Made in a kitchen that also makes foods with nuts and other allergens.
- Products that are used cannot be returned due to safety and health concerns.
- Due to the nature of hand blending colored wax, there may be some variation in color from the picture.
- Due to the use of natural products (soy), you may see some occurrences like frosting on your candles. Because we use soy in our candles and wax melts, they do react to things in our environment like temperature. Frosting, for example, is completely natural and will not impact the way your candle burns.
- Bath and body products with broken safety seals cannot be returned due to safety and health concerns.
- Use externally only. Do not drink. Do not apply around your eyes.
- Please review all ingredients before applying any of our perfumes and lip balms.
- Alcohol free. Phthalate free.