Owl Wax Seal Pendant, Mark of Athena
This owl wax seal pendant is inspired by the book “Mark of Athena” where Annabeth Chase has to follow Athena’s owl symbol around Rome. The pewter charm resembles a wax seal or coin with an owl in the center. I paired with with a grey crystal charm inspired by the color of Athena’s eyes. You don’t have to be a fan of Percy Jackson to enjoy this necklace. It makes a great design for owl lovers and greek mythology nerds alike.
This design is a gift for any occasion: birthdays, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s, Christmas and more. Great for a book lover in your life.
- Materials: Each necklace features a 1″ fine silver plated pewter tag, stainless steel chain and glass/acrylic beading.
- I hand cut all chains so you may see small variations in length or assembly.
- Unless otherwise noted, all items are made-to-order handmade and can take 1-2 weeks for processing.
- International buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- Review our full returns and exchanges policy here.
Want to design your own necklace set or turn this into a keychain? Contact me about a custom order!