Custom Name Rune Necklace
Would you like to create your own custom name rune necklace? This design uses elder futhark runes and can accommodate any name or word up to 8 runes. All you have to do is select your chain length, beading options and type your name in the text box.
▼MATERIALS: The pewter tag is plated with .999 fine silver and measures approximately 45mm in length. You have the option to accompany it with Swarovski crystal beading in a color of your choice (pictured is grey & purple). Your necklace includes a stainless steel chain. Stainless steel adds durability and lasting shine to your chain.
▼NOTES: When creating your custom design, I can stamp up to 8 runes. The design in the picture spells the name “Brandie” in elder futhark runes. To create the design, I will run your word through a rune translator and send you a picture before stamping it. (If you do not respond within 5 business days to the message confirming your acceptance, I will cancel and refund your transaction.) Keep in mind that in runes, not all letters are present as they are in in the modern alphabet or might be combined. For example: k and c both will use the rune kaunan. The rune thurisaz can be translated to th.
- Materials: Each necklace features a fine silver plated pewter tag, stainless steel, glass beading and stainless steel jump rings.
- I hand stamp all tags so there may be slight variation in spacing compared to the pictures.
- I hand cut all chains so you may see small variations in length or assembly.
- Unless otherwise noted, all items are made-to-order handmade and can take 1-2 weeks for processing.
- International buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- Review our full returns and exchanges policy here.
Want to design your own necklace set or turn this into a keychain? Contact me about a custom order!