Custom Breastfeeding Necklace Milestone Counter
Breastfeeding is a journey. Let’s face it: a hard journey at times. I didn’t appreciate this journey until beginning it with my son. Every month, week, day or single feeding can be a milestone. I created this necklace for myself initially when we hit the 6 month mark because I was proud of our achievement. I’m now listing it for others who want to mark the milestones of their journey. This custom breastfeeding necklace can be personalized for your journey.
Your necklace will feature a pewter tag with the international breastfeeding symbol layered under resin. You can choose to have it paired with smaller tags with stamped initials or milestone marks. This allows you to customize the design as your own.
What you get to select:
- Chain length: I hand cut all chains upon request so you can pick how short or long your design is.
- Chain type: You can choose between an aluminum ball chain, stainless steel link chain (closed with a lobster clasp) or sterling silver ball chain.
- Logo Tag Style: You can pick between fine silver or copper plated and oval or circle.
- Milestone Tag Number: You can pick 0 – 6 milestone tags.
- Initial: This will be stamped on a round pewter tag in a capital letter, typewriter font.
- Crystal: You can pick which colored crystal your necklace has. The picture in this listing shows the blue option.
- Materials: Each necklace features pewter tags, chain of choice, glass beading and stainless steel jump rings.
- I hand stamp all tags and lay all resin by hand so there may be slight variation in spacing compared to the pictures.
- I hand cut all chains so you may see small variations in length or assembly.
- Unless otherwise noted, all items are made-to-order handmade and can take 1-2 weeks for processing.
- International buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- Review our full returns and exchanges policy here.
Want other custom options? Contact me about a custom order!