221B Baker St, Sherlock Wax Melts
What do you imagine 221B Baker Street to smell like? There is so much our imagination can come up with. This blend smells like a warm cup of pear tea (thanks to Mrs. Hudson) with an undertone of Cuban tobacco. Our Sherlock wax melts have a fruity, herbal and smokey blend.
Soy wax melts are easy to use. You simply break off a piece of the cube tray and put into your wax warmer. The heat will melt the cube and release the fragrance. We find to get the most use out of your wax tarts that you should turn off the warmer once the fragrance fills the air. Doing this, we’ve been able to get our wax melts to last 6-10 hours (sometimes more).
Your wax melt cubes are hand poured using earth friendly, soy wax. Our melts are made from soy so that we can provide you with a more natural, clean product for you and your family. Because we are using a natural product (soy), you may see some imperfections in the wax like frosting. These imperfections are part of the beauty of a material like soy and have no impact on the melting of the wax tarts or the burning of a candle.
- Ingredients: soy wax and fragrance oils. Vegan friendly ingredients.
- 3oz of product in a plastic clam shell case.
- Alcohol free. Phthalate free. Paraffin free.
- Made in a kitchen that also makes foods with nuts and other allergens.
- For use in wax warmers only. Defer to your warmer’s instructions for usage.
- Products with broken safety seals cannot be returned due to safety and health concerns.
Would you like to purchase multiples? Click here to view our pick three packs.