What's New In March
March always screams "Happy almost Spring" to me but the chill in the air this morning says otherwise. Our new blends this month help embody that with a little bit of winter (example: Lady of the Winter Court) and a little bit of spring (example: Defender of the Rainbow).
+MARCH NEW SCENTS - Twelve new blends have been added this month along with a lip balm and two lip sheers.
- Limited Editions (Retire for good on 6/30/19 or when supplies run out)
- Crash & Burn (campfire marshmallow) - Supernatural
- Angelus (green leaf, fern, jasmine, lily, musk) - Buffy
- Eau de Moose (wilderness, books, pear, ginseng) - Supernatural
- Eau de Squirrel (suede, amber, patchouli, basil, tonka, cedar, musk) - Supernatural
- Higher Faster Further (ozone, citrus, jasmine, rose, freesia, vanilla) - Captain Marvel
- New Seasonal (these may pop back up every year based on surveys):
- The Good Place (clothesline fresh & lemon)
- Lady of the Winter Court (elderberries, mint and pine) - ACOTAR
- Defender of the Rainbow (orange, grapefruit, aloe, ivy, persimmon) - ACOTAR
- Constantine (smoke, caramel, tobacco, terragon, orange, osmanthus, amber musk) - Legends of Tomorrow/DC Comics
- New All Year Blends:
- Muchness (strawberry taffy) - the lip sheer is now being expanded to other blends
- Trickster (lollipops and vanilla bean) - loki and Supernatural Gabe
- I Found a Liquor Store (butterscotch rum bourbon brown sugar) - Supernatural
- Lip Balms/Sheers:
+42 MONTHLY BOXES
- March's Angels & Demons Box has begun shipping! All boxes will be mailed by 3/5. Beauty & Candle boxes have already shipped.
- April (Ladies with Swords) box is now up for preorder. Preorders end on 3/15. Guest artist is Nerdy Robots. Fandoms that may appear in your boxes are: Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, She-Ra, Sailormoon and more.
- May (Fight the Fairies) box is now up for preorder. Preorders end on 4/15. Guest artist is Burial Grounds Coffee. Fandoms that may appear in your boxes are: ACOTAR, Throne of Glass, Supernatural and more.
- No subscription needed! Current subscribers, you can keep your on going subscription until you decide to cancel.
- On 3/31/19, the following scents will be retiring permanently: Evangeline, Fabulously Weird (the lip balm will remain), Jubilation (lip balm will remain), Outlaw for an Inlaw, and She Glanced This Way.
- We've been teasing them all February on social media. On 3/15, solid perfume will be released into the shop. They will be available on over 30 scents.
Want to see if we're coming to an event near you? We now have a calendar online that lists all of the conventions we'll be going to. Next up is Supernatural Nashville!
I think that's everything for today... I'm sure I missed something! As always, if you run into any problems or have questions, always feel free to ask me!! 😀