David Haydn-Jones Candle Giveaway (And Charity Event)
At Sci-Fi Valley Con, David Haydn-Jones signed three candle jars to pay it forward and give back to the fandom artist community.
I want to continue the chain and pay it forward because that's what SPNFamily is about! My goal is to try to raise as much for charity as we can through this unique event.
The Prize: We will draw 3 random winners to receive one 7.5oz signed candle jar. There are two of the Ketch-able and one of the Headshot candles. For every $200 raised, I will add a $20 shop credit as a prize (up to 3).
- Achievement 1: Raise $200 - Unlocked June 18 ($20 shop credit added to prize mix)
- Achievement 2: Raise $400 - 52% raised
How to Enter: All you have to do is donate a $10 to a charity and show us the receipt. Not sure what charity? If you want to support one of David's charities, his <3 campaign raised money for "The Alzheimer’s Foundation of America".
- Donate a minimum of $10 to an official charity (you know, one that has a 501c) and is unique for this event. Example: If you did a donation for something at your place of employment, we're asking that you don't submit that since we are trying to raise additional funds for charity.
- Fill out this form with your name, email address, and social media handle you'd like us to @ you if you win
- Submit an image of your donation receipt (either on this form or by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- One entry per person and you can donate more than $10 if you desire
- Event is International (Yes, I will ship your candle international if you win at no cost to you)
- Event runs from June 14 to July 5 at 11:59PM CST
- I will draw the winner via live stream (@42nerdtasticpl) on twitter on July 8 (time will be posted later)
- Winners will be contacted via email and/or social media
- Winners have 72 hours to claim or there will be a redraw
- I will update the information as need. I'm 100% sure I've missed something or you will ask me something I didn't even think of yet.
All information on this form will be private (except maybe your name whenever we do the drawing) and will not be used for any other purpose than to keep track of entries and send out prizes. Once the event is over and all prizes have been claimed, I will delete the data.
Love to you all! Help spread kindness into the world.
42 Nerdtastic Place