Zelena’s Story, Prosecco and Ginger Candle
The Zelena’s Story blend is inspired by the Once Upon a Time Chicago convention. During Rebecca Mader’s panel, somebody asked her, “If Zelena was a scented candle, what would she be?”. Bex answered “Prosecco and Ginger!” very enthusiastically. I had to make this blend happen! And since it came from Bex herself, it is one of our charity items. $5 from every candle sale and $1 from every wax melt sale will be donated to our quarterly charity donation. Learn more about our donations.
Our candles are made with a paraffin and soy wax blend to give you a great scent when the candle is burned. To help maintain your candle and get optimal use, we always recommend trimming your candle wicks and to burn until their is an inch of wax melted before blowing it out. Be sure to always follow the candle safety instructions listed on the bottom of the product and on our website. Learn more about candle care to get the most from your product and to learn best practice safety.
- Candle Ingredients: paraffin wax, soy wax and fragrance oils. Vegan friendly ingredients.
- 8oz of product in a square glass jar or square tin as selected. (You can also choose to have this as wax melts.)
- Made in a kitchen that also makes foods with nuts and other allergens.
- Products that are used cannot be returned due to safety and health concerns.
- Due to the nature of hand blending colored wax, there may be some variation in color from the picture.
- Due to the use of natural products (soy), you may see some occurrences like frosting on your candles. Because we use soy in our candles and wax melts, they do react to things in our environment like temperature. Frosting, for example, is completely natural and will not impact the way your candle burns.
- Some designs come with a charmed necklace wrapped around the neck for your enjoyment. We recommend removing this before burning the candle. You can opt to purchase the candle without the decorative necklace.
Processing & Shipping
- Unless otherwise stated, all of our products are made-to-order and handmade. Creation time can take 1-2 weeks. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!
- Candle jars & tins are always shipped via USPS priority mail. We will refund you any shipping payment overages once your package is weighed out with the correct zip code.