Swan Song Candle or Perfume, Emma Swan
Do you need a hero? Our Swan Song blend is a tribute to the leading lady, Emma Swan. This Once Upon a Time blend combines warm and comforting sugar and vanilla. Not only does this blend make for an enchanting fairy tale candle, you can get this scent in a wax melts, air freshener/body spray or roll on perfume.
Our candles are made with a paraffin and soy wax blend to give you a great scent when the candle is burned. To help maintain your candle and get optimal use, we always recommend trimming your candle wicks and to burn until their is an inch of wax melted before blowing it out. Be sure to always follow the candle safety instructions listed on the bottom of the product and on our website. Learn more about candle care to get the most from your product and to learn best practice safety.
- Candle Ingredients: paraffin wax, soy wax and fragrance oils. Vegan friendly ingredients.
- 8oz of product in a square glass jar or square tin as selected. (You can also choose to have this as wax melts, air fresheners or perfume.)
- Made in a kitchen that also makes foods with nuts and other allergens.
- Products that are used cannot be returned due to safety and health concerns.
- Due to the nature of hand blending colored wax, there may be some variation in color from the picture.
- Due to the use of natural products (soy), you may see some occurrences like frosting on your candles. Because we use soy in our candles and wax melts, they do react to things in our environment like temperature. Frosting, for example, is completely natural and will not impact the way your candle burns.
- Some designs come with a charmed necklace wrapped around the neck for your enjoyment. We recommend removing this before burning the candle. You can opt to purchase the candle without the decorative necklace.
Processing & Shipping
- Unless otherwise stated, all of our products are made-to-order and handmade. Creation time can take 1-2 weeks. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!
- Candle jars & tins are always shipped via USPS priority mail. We will refund you any shipping payment overages once your package is weighed out with the correct zip code.