Asgard’s Finest Mead, Oak Barrel Cider Blend
Who would love to have a pint with the mighty god of Thunder or the wise Odin? Inspired by Norse mythology, Thor and Magnus Chase, our oak barrel cider blend is called “Asgard’s Finest Mead”. This warm blend combines notes of apple & mulled fruits with spicy cinnamon sticks, brown sugar, vanilla beans and warm wood
You can purchase this blend in several forms:
Wax Melts: Soy wax melts are easy to use. You simply break off a piece of the cube tray and put into your wax warmer. The heat will melt the cube and release the fragrance. We find to get the most use out of your wax tarts that you should turn off the warmer once the fragrance fills the air. Doing this, we’ve been able to get our wax melts to last 6-10 hours (sometimes more). Your wax melt cubes are hand poured using earth friendly, soy wax. Our melts are made from soy so that we can provide you with a more natural, clean product for you and your family.
Candles: Our candles are made with a paraffin and soy wax blend to give you a great scent when the candle is burned. To help maintain your candle and get optimal use, we always recommend trimming your candle wicks and to burn until their is an inch of wax melted before blowing it out. Be sure to always follow the candle safety instructions listed on the bottom of the product and on our website. Learn more about candle care to get the most from your product and to learn best practice safety.
Room/Body Spray: Spray this air freshener around your room to cover up any odors your nose needs to change. Our air fresheners use witch hazel. Witch hazel is an age old natural astringent and helps the essential and fragrance oils blend with the water and disperse in the air. (Here’s a secret, you actually can use our air fresheners as perfume if you need a spritz of scent.)
Perfume: Each of our “Nerdtastic Scents” perfumes are travel size. That means they are small enough to fit in your purse for the person because you never know when you need to freshen up. Made with coconut oil, the perfume is light so it blends nicely into your skin. Also, rubbing the oil on your pulse points (inside your wrist, base of your throat, inside elbow, behind the knee) will give you the best results. When you’re done getting ready for the day, toss the bottle in your purse and go!
- Made in a kitchen that also makes foods with nuts and other allergens.
- Products that are used cannot be returned due to safety and health concerns.
- Due to the nature of hand blending colored wax, there may be some variation in color from the picture.
- Due to the use of natural products (soy), you may see some occurrences like frosting on your candles. Because we use soy in our candles and wax melts, they do react to things in our environment like temperature. Frosting, for example, is completely natural and will not impact the way your candle burns.
- Bath and body products with broken safety seals cannot be returned due to safety and health concerns.
- Use externally only. Do not drink. Do not apply around your eyes.
- Please review all ingredients before applying any of our perfumes and lip balms.
- Alcohol free. Phthalate free.