12th Doctor Kindness Speech Design
Where are my Peter Capaldi fans? The “Doctor Falls” struck me to the core with some of it’s moving speeches. The one that sticks out the most is the Doctor’s kindness speech. “I’m not trying to win. I’m not doing this because I want to beat someone, because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It’s not because it’s fun. God knows it’s not because it’s easy. It’s not even because it works because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it’s right! Because it’s decent! And above all, it’s kind! It’s just that… Just kind. If I run away today, good people will die. If I stand and fight, some of them might live. Maybe not many, maybe not for long. Hey, you know, maybe there’s no point to any of this at all. But it’s the best I can do. So I’m going to do it. And I’m going to stand here doing it until it kills me. And you’re going to die too! Some day… And how will that be? Have you thought about it? What would you die for? Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall.”
This dog tag style 12th Doctor kindness speech design can be added to a keychain or necklace! Your dog tag will be accompanied by a Tardis and blue bead.
- Materials: Each keychain or necklace features an aluminum tag (measuring 2″), chain of choice, silver plated charm, glass/acrylic beading and stainless steel jump rings.
- I hand stamp all tags so there may be slight variation in spacing compared to the pictures.
- I hand cut all chains so you may see small variations in length or assembly.
- Unless otherwise noted, all items are made-to-order handmade and can take 1-2 weeks for processing.
- International buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- Review our full returns and exchanges policy here.
Want to design your own necklace set or turn this into a keychain? Contact me about a custom order!